In keeping with the Devotion to the Most Precious Blood of Our Lord Jesus Christ this apostolate is principally devoted to prayer with the following aims and objectives:
1. To reawaken people's minds and interests on the Precious Price of their Redemption; Precious Blood.
2. For members/devotees to do reparation for their sins and the sins of the whole world.
3. To console the wounded Agonizing Heart of Jesus by means of prayers and sacrifices.
4. To adore the Crucified Love, especially His Presence in the Holy Eucharist.
5. To wipe the bloody Face of Jesus among the needy, the helpless, the sick, the despairing, the afflicted, the oppressed and the neglected ones ect.
6. To campaign for purity and sincerity for Christ.
7. To remind us how to pray as Christ has taught us, and to call back lost sheep who have wandered into strange religious pastures.
Gethsemane acording to the Gospel writers: Matthew 26: 36-56, Mark 14:32-52, Luke 22:40-53 John 18:1-11
Gethsemane (Mount of Olives in Jerusalem) Place where Our Lord went to pray and where he was arrested, after Our Lord and The disciples had celebrated the Passover. Peter, James and John were asked to watch with Him and pray so they would not fall into temptation Matthew 26:41; but they fell asleep.
Jesus was sorroful unto death, so The Father sent an angel to strengthen Him Luke 22-43.
Judas Iscariot came and with a kiss, gave Jesus to the soldiers whom arrested Him. Our Lord willingness to pay the penalty for our sins, made Jesus... He who had no sin, but en perfect Holiness was treated as we the sinners should of have been treated, 2 Corinthians.
Precious Blood Apostolate, USA II P.O. Box 281 Ordenes en Espanol 281-857-9561 Alief, TX77411 United States ph: 832-605-3730 fax: 346-444-6235 alt: 832-368-6481 firstname.lastname@example.org