In keeping with the Devotion to the Most Precious Blood as given by Our Lord Jesus Christ in Little Barnabas Nwoye in Nigeria, this apostolate is principally devoted to prayer with the following aims and objectives:
1. To reawaken people's minds and interests on the Precious Price of their Redemption; Precious Blood.
2. For members/devotees to do reparation for their sins and the sins of the whole world.
3. To console the wounded Agonizing Heart of Jesus by means of prayers and sacrifices.
4. To adore the Crucified Love, especially His Presence in the Holy Eucharist.
5. To wipe the bloody Face of Jesus among the needy, the helpless, the sick, the despairing, the afflicted, the oppressed and the neglected ones ect.
6. To campaign for purity for Christ.
7. To remind us how to pray as Christ has taught us, and to call back lost sheep who have wandered into strange religious pastures.